Created a BOM and supplier list for electronics for those living in Europe. I've sourced parts for a few machines this year and below is how to get your parts quickly:
- minimum number of vendors
- minimal from china
- If you must order from china pick a branded site or aliexpress store that is precollecting VAT.
doc is open for comments
I could not find the aviation plugs from europe so ordered those from banggood.
I am not sure the equivalent for primary wire. It seems to be pvc coated and not silicon coated.
Hi @Finland Skis,
The cables that you are linking to in you EU BOM list, are they with the fine outer wire mesh like this one: https://us.misumi-ec.com/linked/material/el/C3S1/PHOTO/222303607511_001.jpg
I can't seem to find any cables that are like that, all the ones i have purchased so far, are with a more cheap and finner mesh like this one: CAT-5e-–-SF-UTP-100-Ohm-LAN-Cable.jpg (1024×1024) (hivetechglobal.com)
Which results in the mesh completely falling apart when removing the outer jacket.
Hope that you help me out here :)
Thanks for the list, I live in Belgium and bought the hardware kit from Chris and tried to source as much as possible from local suppliers.
My suppliers were:
- TinyTronics ( https://www.tinytronics.nl/shop/en )
- Zelektro ( https://www.zelektro.be/ for DIN rail and cables and DIN components)
- Allekabels ( https://www.allekabels.nl/ for cables and braided wire sleeves, etc)
- Farnell ( crimping supplies, I'm crimping my own molex cables for the encoders)
- Mouser (for encoders, hard to find somewhere else)
- Serverkast (for my, custom, electronics cabinet)
Nice list! But not including hardware. I really wish there where some good place for hardware as MacMaster-Carr in Europe.. I have a real problem finding 2mm key stock and 8mm steel rod with key
Dear! I come to Viet nam. I want to building 1 AR3. Please I need Parts list full ELECTRIC for AR3. Can I buy one time? Please sharing for me. Thanks. ah This electric Finland Skis full or no Full ?.
Thats a great list. Thanks for sharing that.